Riviera Maya Wedding & Event Packages in Riviera Maya
Planning your special day is fun and easy with all-inclusive wedding and event packages at Grand Velas Riviera Maya. Our weddings packages are specially created to cover all the bases of hosting a perfect event, from your ceremony on the beach to room blocks for guests. A variety of glamorous wedding and event packages are available to meet your needs. Visit our Special Wedding Page!
Mayan Connections - Riviera Maya Wedding Package
A once-in-a-lifetime event deserves a one-of-a-kind venue...I do!
- Mayan Ceremony with Shaman.
- Classic Bride's Bouquet.
- Classic Groom's Boutonniere.
- Ceremony setup.
- Reception setup.
- Plated menu for reception.
- 4 hrs Premium Open Bar.
- Transportation Airport – Hotel – Airport for the wedding couple.
- 1 complimentary nights at Casa Velas to celebrate your wedding aniversary.
- First sunrise together, breakfast in bed.
- Wedding coordinator services.
- 24 hour Butler Concierge service.
- Special Bridal Spa Suite on wedding day (subject to availability).
- Upgrade to the next suite category for the wedding couple (subject to availability).
- Minister for symbolic ceremony *
- Personalized wedding coordinator services
- Spectacular beach or terrace venue for ceremony
- Classic Gazebo
- Classic Bride's Bouquet
- Classic Groom's Boutonniere
- Velas Signature Ceremony setup
- Classic Wedding Cake (flavor of your choice)
- $400 USD credit towards audiovisual equipment
- Sprakling wine for toast
- Romantic turndown service the night of the wedding
- Romantic first sunrise together, breakfast in bed
- $50 USD SPA Credit per person per stay ***
- $300 USD credit towards Dream Art professional photgrapher services
- Private airport-hotel transportation for the wedding couple on day of arrival
- 1 anniversary certificate for Fourth Night Free with Luxury All-Inclusive at Casa Velas
- 24-hour Butler Concierge sevice
- Special Bridal Spa Suite on wedding Day (upon availability)****
- 10% discount on Spa services
- 20% discount at Golf courses
Includes the same components as the Truly Yours Collection, plus:
- One-hour cocktail reception with Chef's selection of canapés and premium open bar
Includes the same components as the Eternally Yours Collection, plus:
- Three-course plated menu
- 4 hours of Premium Open Bar
Some restrictions apply. Ingredients are subject to change without previous notice.
Important Wedding Information -Passports are required for both legal and spiritual ceremonies.
*Legal ceremonies may take place at any desired location and are guided by a district judge authorized by the Mexican government to issue a marriage certificate valid for legal purposes in Mexico only. In order to have your marriage certificate deemed valid in a foreign country, it must be translated and legally stamped. One of the requirements for a legal wedding in Mexico is a blood test that must take place at least 3 business days before the wedding. Symbolic ceremonies may take place at any desired location and are guided by a non-denominational minister who will give a lecture about love. This ceremony can be performed in English. The minister will issue a certificate of non-legal value.
For more information please contact our wedding coordinator or click here to visit our website dedicated to dream weddings location for more information, tips and photos.
From USA & CAN: 866 868 0922
From Mexico: 01 800 837 3982