Riviera Maya Hotel & Spa Getaways
Planning your special day is a magical journey with our all-inclusive Riviera Maya wedding packages at Grand Velas. Our weddings packages are specially created to help you plan the perfect celebration, from a ceremony on our pristine beach to traditional Mayan ceremonies to spa ritual for the bride. Experience joyous weddings in Riviera Maya, where love blossoms on Mexico's Caribbean coast.
Mayan Connections - Riviera Maya Wedding Package
Your once-in-a-lifetime event deserves a sacred and spiritual venue in the Riviera Maya - a land blessed by gods.
- Mayan Ceremony with Shaman
- Classic Bride's Bouquet
- Groom's Boutonniere
- Ceremony & Reception Setup
- Plated Menu for reception
- 4 hrs Premium Open Bar
- Transportation To & From Airport For Wedding Couple
- Complimentary Night to Celebrate Wedding Anniversary at Casa Velas
- Breakfast In Bed - First Sunrise Together
- Wedding Coordinator Services
- 24 Hour Butler Concierge Service
- Special Bridal Spa Suite on Wedding Day (subject to availability)
- Suites Upgrade for Wedding Couple (subject to availability)
Truly Yours Wedding Package
- Exclusive venue for the ceremony
- Minister for symbolic ceremony
- Audiovisual equipment for a 30-minute ceremony
- Classic bride's bouquet
- Classic groom's boutonniere
- Preparation and ironing for the couple's attire
- Bridal hairstyle and make-up
- Classic wedding cake from the Velas Collections
- $300 USD credit for professional photography services (to be used at the wedding day)
- $50 USD Spa Credit per adult per night
- 10% discount for additional Spa treatments
- Preferred golf rates
- Private check-in with welcome cocktail and a 3-minute back massage (when the group arrives at the same time)
- Personalized welcome note for all guests
- T-shirt with event name
- 24-hrs concierge services
- Suite upgrade to the next category for the wedding couple
- Suite upgrade to the next category for the couple's parents C
- One complimentary night for the couple when booking 20 suites for 2 nights or more
- One Bridal Preparation Suite on the wedding day when booking 20 suites for 2 nights or more
- One Groom's Preparation Suite at the day of the wedding when booking 20 suites for 2 nights or more
- Special amenity for the couple in suite: sparkling wine and strawberries
- Romantic first sunrise together with breakfast in bed
- 4th Night Free Certificate for First Anniversary at Casa Velas Boutique Hotel
- Private transportation airport - hotel for the couple and their parents arriving at the same time (when the hotel hosts the wedding event)
- Specialized Wedding Coordinator service
This wedding package includes the Truly Yours Collection, plus
- Exclusive venue for cocktail and dinner
- One-hour cocktail with canapés
- One-hour international Premium open bar
This wedding package includes the Eternally Yours Collection, plus
* For legal ceremonies, extra fees will apply
- Two bouquets or two corsages for the bridesmaids or groom's mother
- Plated dinner menu or buffet
- Four-hour international Premium open bar for dinner
- Basic centerpieces (from the house) for cocktail and dinner
** 50 USD credit applicable for 50+ minute treatments for groom and bride. Not applicable for SPA Boutique, Beauty Salon and/or Hydrotherapy
*** Valid for one transfer for the couple
****** To be chosen from our banquet menu; dinner buffet valid for more than 50 people
For more information, contact our wedding coordinator or visit our Special Wedding Page!
From USA & CAN: 866-868-0922
From Mexico: 01 800-837-3982
Restrictions apply. Ingredients are subject to change without previous notice.
Important Wedding Information - Passports are required for both legal and spiritual ceremonies.
Grand Class Suite Ocean Front only permits children 16 years or older. In order to honor this benefit do not include one of the two children in your party´s quote (passport required at check in).
Terms & Conditions
Legal ceremonies may take place at any desired location and are guided by a district judge authorized by the Mexican government to issue a marriage certificate valid for legal purposes in Mexico only. In order to have your marriage certificate deemed valid in a foreign country, it must be translated and legally stamped. One of the requirements for a legal wedding in Mexico is a blood test that must take place at least 3 business days before the wedding. Symbolic ceremonies may take place at any desired location and are guided by a non-denominational minister who will give a lecture about love. This ceremony can be performed in English. The minister will issue a certificate of non-legal value. *$50 USD Spa credit is non-refundable, non-cumulative, non-transferable; Spa credit valid for treatments over 50 mins. It does not apply to Hydrotherapy Circuit, Boutique Spa, Beauty Salon Services, nor Spa Cabanas. Grand Class ambiance is exclusively for guests over 16 years old; Credit is not applicable on Holiday period: from December 20th to January 3rd.
Luxury All-inclusive Amenities
Our Luxury All-inclusive Riviera Maya Packages include
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner a la carte or buffet at Bistro, Azul and Chaká Restaurants.
- Dinner a la carte at our 5 chef-inspired, signature haute cuisine restaurants: Frida (gourmet Mexican cuisine), Cocina de Autor (Spanish influence cuisine), Piaf (traditional French cuisine), Sen Lin (gourmet Asian cuisine), and Lucca (Italian and Mediterranean cuisine).
- 24-hour gourmet suite service
- Fully-stocked Minibar in Suite
- Premium Domestic and International brand liquors at the Sky Bar, Piano Bar, Lobby Bars, Karaoke Bar, Sen Lin Bar and throughout the resort
- 24-hour butler concierge service
- Pool and beach concierge
- Life Fitness Center
- Recreational activities program for children and adults
- Non motorized water sports (snorkeling, kayaks and boogie boards)
- Taxes and gratuities
For more information please contact our wedding coordinator or click here
to visit our website dedicated to dream weddings location
for more information, tips and photos.