Riviera Maya Mexico All Inclusive Luxury Resort
Enjoy world-class service enhanced by genuine Mexican hospitality at Grand Velas, for a uniquely sophisticated and heartwarming experience. Within our majestic Riviera Maya resort facilities you will find a range of services including an advanced-technology Convention Center, Kids Clubs, modern gymnasiums, daily exercise and wellness classes and a holistic spa. We look forward to welcoming you and attending to your every need.
Riviera Maya Resort Events -Combining business with pleasure is a natural fit at Grand Velas Riviera Maya. Our state-of-the-art convention center offers 91,547 square feet of meeting and event space equipped with cutting edge technology. An efficient floor plan allows for up to 32 breakout rooms for small gatherings and two large conference areas for groups of up to 3000 people. Executive guests have access to private offices in our professional business center.
Riviera Maya Resort Spa -Surrender to blissful rejuvenation at our world-class spa. Surrounded by the lush jungle, the SPA at Grand Velas is a tranquil escape. The SPA features 40 private spa suites and a menu of deluxe services including traditional massage therapies, body wraps, and facials. The resort also offers a modern fitness center equipped with the latest exercise equipment and exercise classes such as yoga and Pilates.
Riviera Maya All Inclusive Resort -Experience all-inclusive luxury at our Riviera Maya resort where you are free to relax, play and indulge. Enjoy delicious cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner at our gourmet restaurants. All inclusive indulgences at our Riviera Maya resort include poolside and beach waiter service, daily sports and activities programs, yoga, Pilates and tai chi classes, and our popular Kids Club.
Grand Velas Riviera Maya All-inclusive Amenities: Beyond All Inclusive, Beyond All Compare
- Luxury accommodations in one of our elegant suites with a selection of luxurious amenities
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner a la carte or buffet at Bistro, Azul Restaurant, and Chaká
- Dinner a la carte at Frida - Mexican gourmet cuisine
- Dinner a la carte at Piaf - traditional French gourmet cuisine
- Dinner a la carte at Sen Lin Restaurant & Bar - gourmet Asian cuisine
- Dinner a la carte at Cocina de Autor - Signature restaurant from world renowned chefs Bruno Oteiza and Mikel Alonso. Menu changes each evening.
- 24-hour Butler-Concierge Service
- Concierge service at pool and beach area
- Domestic and International Premium Brand Liquor at Lobby Bars and Aqua Bars
- 24- hour In-Suite Dining
- Minibar in suite including snacks
- Life Fitness Center
- Work-out programs
- Exercise programs such as yoga, Pilates,
- Recreational activities program
- Grand Kids Activities Program
- Non motorized water sports (kayaks,
- Infinity Pool
- Children's Pool
- Karaoke Bar
- Parking lot & valet parking
- Taxes and tips
Additional Amenities for a Fee
- Special wine and imported liquors
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning
- Beauty Parlor
- SPA Treatments & Services including our "Riviera Maya Water Journey" Hydrotherapy circuit
- Art & Ceramic Workshop
- Long Distance Calls
- Tours & Transportation
- Shops & Boutique.
- Hobie Cat
- Catering Service
- Wireless Internet service
- Doctor consultations & diagnosis
- Business Center
- Travel Agency
- Car rental
- Baby Sitting Services
- Airport-Hotel-Airport Transportation
- Any item or service not mentioned in
- Additional fee: $75 USD per pet per night
- The maximum weight allowed: 25 lbs
- Pets must be kept on a leash on the hotel property unless in the guest's suite
- Pets may not be left alone either in hotel public areas or in suite
- Pets must not be left unattended. If guest requires pet supplies, he or she should contact concierge desk with advance notice.
- Pets are not allowed in buffet or a la carte gourmet restaurants, pool areas or SPA
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on Hotel property and in the surrounding neighborhood
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure that other guests are not inconvenienced
- Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for any convenient time to service their suite. Maid or maintenance service will not be provided if the pet is in the suite during the arranged time.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet
- The hotel reserves the right to charge the guest's account the amount which compensates for the cost of damages resulting from their pet. An account will be opened for damages that may occur during stay.
- Pets are not allowed to sleep on the suite bed or carpet floor. They will be assigned a place to sleep.
Grand Velas Riviera Maya All Inclusive Resort Activities
Grand Velas Kids Club Activities -Grand Velas´ exciting Kid´s Club is an innovative program where children can play and learn through fun activities in a safe, friendly environment supervised by highly qualified personnel.
Check our daily activities program, so that you can bask in the sun while your children enjoy the vacation experience of a lifetime! Our goal is for every child to have a memorable experience. Therefore, our program is flexible and adaptable to your children's age and desires. The Kid´s Club operates 7 days a week from 9:00am to 11:00pm, as part of your all-inclusive Riviera Maya resort vacation package.
|Check in||Check in||Check in||Check in||Check in||Check in||Check in|
|10:00||Mini Stretching||Mini Stretching||Mini Stretching||Mini Stretching||Mini Stretching||Mini Stretching||Mini Stretching|
|Uno||Mandalas||Hippies' shirts||Face Painting||Jenga||Uno||Piñata|
|Simon says||Jenga||Videogames||Globoflexia||Pirate Hat||Scrabble||Penguins|
|Water Polo||Beach Volleyball||Sand Castles||Beach Volleyball||Treasure hunt||Sand Castles||Beach Soccer|
|Videogames||Face Painting||Minion Painting||Videogames||Jenga||Face Painting||Mayan Symbols|
|Mini Disco||Pijama Party||Mini Talent||Mini Disco||Pijama Party||Mini Talent||Mini Disco|
|Movie Time||Movie Time||Movie Time||Movie Time||Movie Time||Movie Time||Movie Time|
|Check Out||Check Out||Check Out||Check Out||Check Out||Check Out||Check Out
Grand Velas Riviera Maya GREEN Initiatives -Surrounded by 86 acres of exuberant jungle, mangroves and fresh water cenotes, Grand Velas Riviera Maya has been meticulously designed to exist harmoniously with this beautiful, fragile environment. With 491 world-class suites, gourmet restaurants and bars, convention centers, state of the art fitness center and a sumptuous spa, we are keenly aware of how our presence affects the environment and its eco-systems.
We make it our priority to safeguard and reduce this impact through the implementation, operation and continual evaluation of the management and preservation of the environment.
As a significant source of employment in the area, Grand Velas Riviera Maya promotes the professional development of our employees and works with local suppliers who engage in environmentally sound practices. We adhere to the highest standards of waste reduction by establishing protocols that are clearly reflected in our use of eco-friendly products and renewable resources, and the overall management of our installations. And because we are aware of the importance of protecting the environment for both the present and future generations, we use the following guidelines which have been proven to help and maintain the health of the natural world:
- We conserve water and energy by rationing the use of both of these natural resources
- Our Co-generation Electricity Plants allow us to reduce dependency on local and country-wide energy sources, and our two Reverse-Osmosis Desalting Plants make our operation self-sufficient, eliminating the need to rely upon local and regional natural resources; for every liter of potable water we are able to re-use 600 milliliters for general purposes, while 400 milliliters are returned to the subsoil, aiding in the conservation of the environment
- Our laundry facilities include a water treatment plant that efficiently filters soapy waters to then be used in the rinsing process, saving 30% of all water used in the entire laundry process
- Our residual water treatment facility receives and processes all the water from the entire resort, which is then used for the watering of all exterior gardens and surrounding mangroves and jungle
- Our state of the art air-conditioning system reduces contaminating emissions and minimizes the consumption
- We clean and preserve our beaches, helping to keep them free of marine debris and litter
- We take part in the Federal Sea Turtle Conservation Program
- We reduce amounts of solid waste by separating recyclable and non-recyclable materials
- We respect and comply with the environmental standards of municipal, state and national laws, and abide by the ethical codes of the World Tourism Organization
- We use biodegradable products for cleaning purposes, including the maintenance of our property and its surrounding landscape
- Within our first year of operation, we have reforested the surrounding areas with over 18,000 trees, helping to protect the native flora and fauna of the region
- We continually convey information to our employees regarding the importance of using sustainable resources, and invite our business associates and guests to participate in the environmentally conscientious practices used by our hotel and world renowned organizations, including Earth Check.
- We continually involve our employees in training sessions, keeping them up-to-date regarding the use of environmental policies and practices
- We participate in the development of the community through the implementation of literacy and higher education programs, fund-raising activities, conservation projects and special events, as well as providing our employees with an on-site daycare facility
- Our restaurants offer menus with vegetarian dishes prepared with locally grown organic ingredients
- We do not offer dishes prepared with animals on the endangered species lists
- We do an annual audit of the achievements of our environmental objectives and policies, and establish new goals for the continual development of sustainable development